Sponsorship Criteria of the Kemper-Foundation for Real Estate Education and Research
The objectives of the foundation are the support of education and vocational training including student aid as well as the support of science and research, particularly the promotion of the internationalisation of research in the areas of construction, maintenance and management of real property in cooperation with the HAWK University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hildesheim/Holzminden/ Göttingen.
Preferred is the support of talented students, who promise or have actually demonstrated outstanding academic or professional performance, and the sponsoring of international projects.
- Applicants may be:
- academic staff
- All applicants are required to be members of HAWK. Exemptions may be granted by the management board.
- Selection criteria consist of the following:
- Academic performance
- International orientation of the project/proposition
- Scientific and commercial relevance of the project/proposition
- Neediness of the applicant
- The complete consideration includes the achievement potential, the dedication and other circumstances of the applicant. This comprises among others the following:
- Special successes, awards etc.
- Previous job experience and internships
- Political engagement in university bodies
- Engagement external to the university or field of study
- Special personal or family circumstances such as illness, handicaps, care of children or other family members, part-time employment, social origin or migration background